You are here:
» Trial Kit
MySpeed Server technology enables you to quickly and
easily provide broadband speed testing and quality testing to your customers
and users. MySpeed Server editions are designed to be very accurate
and measures data transfers down to the millisecond interval if the hardware
platform supports it.
Click on one of the edition links below for the Quick Start
instructions you require.
Purchase a License: During your trial of a MySpeed Server edition you
will see an 'unlicensed' banner message. Licensed versions of MySpeed Server
editions do not display this message.
- provides HTTP speed and quality testing from the browser, includes upload
and download bandwidth tests.
MySpeed Server Professional
- Extends the standard edition to provide socket-to-socket connection testing,
which is required to ensure highly accurate measuring of high speed networks
up to 100mbit plus.
- Provides an integrated real-time database that collects the
user performance data
to enable better support and quick problem resolution.
- Provides the necessary
MySpeed Server Professional resource usage for analysis to ensure testing
- provides branding and automation features.
MySpeed Server NOC Edition
- The Network Operations Center (NOC) Edition extends MySpeed Server Professional
to provide automated remote synthetic testing of corporate and
global networks from multiple network locations anywhere in the world. All data
collected is reported to the MySpeed Server Professional component for review
and analysis. This approach enables NOCs to
quickly and clearly see the performance and quality of vital networks.
- Provides support for the MySpeed Remote Testing Agent (RTA). RTA is an application designed to run
the MySpeed Server Professional quality and speed tests from the DOS command
line as a part of an automated batch script. MySpeed Server NOC Edition supports
the use of one or more RTA agents and uses a unique testing ID to
differentiate the results on the reporting server.
Support: If your question is not answered by the
please contact us using our
support request form.